On the same day this week my “other” golf site The Golf Space reached some nice milestones.
1. The 1500th member signed up.
2. The 500,000th visitor visited the site.
3. The 200th golf related web link was added by a Golf Space member.
Other interesting stats:
4. Now over 770 golf related articles and blogs.
5. Now over 1000 golf images in two galleries by Golf Space members.
6. Two companies have offered a buyout, three others mentioned interest.
If you haven’t yet, head over to The Golf Space at www.thegolfspace.com and check it out. The Golf Space is a free golf social networking site where you can set up your own profile, blog, post images, connect with golf friends and golf businesses, keep your golf stats and handicap and much more.
My profile at the golf space: http://www.thegolfspace.com/tony
Tiger Woods suffers a bout of "weekend hacker"