The battery to my (now former) laser rangefinder died last week on the first fairway. I was quite surprised how accurate I was during that round with guessing yardages. Thankfully I don’t have to go to the store and find one of those weird CR2 batteries or whatever they are. I’ll be replacing that dead battery and laser with a whole new laser I’ll be testing, the Bushnell Golf Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.
Bushnell Golf Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder Features
- Pinseeker technology. If you haven’t used a Pinseeker unit, they’re awesome. The laser easily locks onto the flagstick, even with shaky hands
- “Jolt” technology vibrates the unit when the the laser locks onto the pin to confirm the right yardage
- Accurate to 1/2 yard (more accurate than a GPS)
- Can give ranges to the flag up to 450 yards for you big hitters
- Slope technology with a switch to turn it off and be USGA legal for tournaments
- Dual display: bright red or black
- 6x magnification
- SMALL! Much smaller than older lasers!
Father’s Day Golf Gift Alert!
My review is pending my testing. I’m compelled to point out that Father’s Day is coming up and the arrival of the new Pro X2 is perfect timing. Based on my previous reviews of Bushnell Golf’s products I’d be willing to place a bet that dad will think you’re the most awesome person ever if you pick him up a Pro X2. I’m confident I’ll be backing up those statements in my full review around the 1st of June.
Bushnell TourX Golf Laser Rangefinder Review
Bushnell Neo iON Golf GPS Rangefinder Watch Review
Bushnell NEO Ghost Pocket Golf GPS Review
Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt Golf Laser Rangefinder Review
Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Rangefinder
aahSoles Green Coral Flip Flops