Hooked On Golf Blog insiders have sent me a photo of the newest, LONGEST DRIVER EVER. This unique driver is an industry first, with three golf companies teaming up and implementing all of their technologies together. TaylorMade, Cobra Golf, and Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) will soon be releasing the KINGPXGM1-MEGA driver, guaranteed to be the longest driver ever created. It is longer than the longest long one….. ever. Featuring newly co-developed “RFL” technology, this driver is REALLY EFFING LONG!
The New KINGPXGM1-MEGA Driver
KINGPXGM1-MEGA DRIVER FEATURES
- Movable Weights
- 30 weight/screws which don’t appear to do anything
- “Space Port” which opens up and shows fun messages on the inside of the driver like “I’m afraid I can’t do that” and “What are you looking in here for?”
- The Space Port features 17 movable weights
- Adjustable loft, lie, length, closed, open, high, low, left, right, slice, hook, fat, thin
- RFL technology which is “Really Effing Long”
- 1456 shaft options
- Guaranteed to be obsolete tomorrow when the KINGPGXM1-MEGA Driver “PRO” comes out tomorrow
- Retail price to be a factor of 1700 times what it cost to make in China
The release date is yet unknown. When more details become available I’ll post right here at Hooked On Golf Blog.
The Fragile State of My Game