Wow am I tired. My knees are shot. My feet are shot. The blister on my foot I mentioned last night, burst tonight… ouch.
Today was a very long and productively enjoyable day. I shot over 110 pictures of the show which can be viewed in the Hooked On Golf Blog 2008 PGA Merchandise Show gallery.
Personal highlights today
1. Met the president/ceo of OGIO. He’d apparently been dying to meet me. Apparently he often reads off my quotes about their gear on the company PA system. He invited me to visit their facility, which is 5 minutes from my house. Done deal.
2. Had the first ever Golf Space member meeting. It was very cool to see actual human beings to put with those profile usernames. Later I had dinner with Ed from Basic Golf Co., maker of some nice golf shirts I’ve reviewed.
3. Met some vendors finally who I’d only communicated with online before: Sun Mountain, Hi-Tec golf shoes, Fat Bastard Golf, Golf Video Perch, Zero Friction Tees and more…
4. Hung out at the CBUK party and met Ali, the person who has been getting me their gear to review.
5. Hopefully I’m prepared for my 2nd appearance on ESPN radio tomorrow morning for my report from the show.
I need to hit it earlier tonight as I have to get to the show early. I only get a half day tomorrow before I have to head to the airport… Gnite.
2008 PGA Show Video :: Jesse Ortiz talks about new wedges