In for review are some very nice trousers from The Savile Row Company, a family run business in the heart of London’s Savile Row, where some of the world’s finest tailors are based. I’m thrilled to put the Savile Row Men’s Grey Classic Fit Chinos through the HOG test battery. Check them out.
My photo doesn’t do them justice. I’ve tried them on and they’re super comfortable and the fit is just right.
- Classic fit, pleat front, zip fly
- 98% cotton; 2% elastane
- Improved fabric giving more comfort
- 2 pleats at front, fits through thigh with a slightly tapered leg
- Slanted pockets; jetted buttoned back pockets
- Machine washable at 40°C (Hey, they’re from London. That’s 104 Fahrenheit)
I’ll be testing these trousers out on and off the course and posting my full findings soon. Stay tuned.
Course Review: Pete Dye's Teeth of the Dog in the Dominican Republic