Congratulations are in order to “Your Golf Travel” for winning the first annual “Make Augusta National Golf Club Look Bad” contest! Check out this beauty of a photo:
Let’s analyze the genius of this photo. How many different ways could they make the world’s most beautiful golf course look so terrible?
- Photograph at a 29.7 degree tilt to the left, to make the view nauseated and dizzy
- Make greens look dried and burned out
- Make fairway look dried and burned out
- Overexpose photo so skies look like a nuclear white-out
- Position photo so 50% of the content is the overexposed nuclear white-out
- Shoot photo at such a low resolution that the trees in the background completely pixelate into digital gibberish
There you have it. Congratulations to Your Golf Travel! Email me to collect your prize, a free PDF on the basics of digital photography.
2016 Masters Tournament Dead Apparel Scripts - Gone But Not Forgotten