I’m an Apple/Mac guy. I love my iPhone 3G with all of its capabililties. But the “phone” part sucks and the monthly bills are 3x what they were when I was on Verizon. I can now say that all that extra dough is worth it since I’ve installed the free Masters iPhone App.
Features of the Masters iPhone App:
- Live Leaderboard keeps you up to date, and shows player pairings and tee times.
- Amen Corner Live has live video streaming of holes 11, 12 and 13.
- Masters Extra has more video coverage from Augusta.
- Live video feeds from holes 15 & 16
- The Highlights section has random content, including the Par 3 contest.
- An interactive course map tells you about the course and includes video flyovers of each hole.
- You can select 3G, Wifi or Edge networks for your connection.
More Masters iPhone images below…
I must admit I really enjoyed the app and I didn’t expect to.
I hope they allow more freedom to fast-forward interviews and whatnot in NEXT YEAR’S APP
Masters President went on ESPN and even talked about the App the other night. They took it seriously
I love that app !
I also love it more than you because it’s on my iPod Touch which has no monthly bills 😉
Masters app – Free
iPod Touch – $299.99
Having no monthly bill like Tony – Priceless !