I just got off the phone with a friend of mine named John, who runs shall we say “the mother ship” of golf sites. He called to tell me how great it was to play Pebble Beach, Half Moon Bay, Spyglass and Monterey CC. He was extremely excited to let me know he shot even par on the front at Pebble.
Non golf equivalent to playing golf at Pebble Beach
For non golfers it would be hard to explain the equivalent to what John just did. These analogies may come close:
1. For a redneck it would be like getting a lifetime supply of Coors delivered to you in a shiny new pickup truck.
2. For guy, it would be like managing to get a date with Tyra Banks and getting “lucky.”
3. It would be like a 14 year old boy beating the latest version of Grand Theft Auto.
4. For the oil companies, it would be like fuel costs reaching $4.00 per gallon. Oops, too late.
5. It would be like a Microsoft user having his software actually work.
6. For President Bush, it would be like really knowing what the mission is and actually accomplishing it.
My congrats to you buddy. And next time remember your pal Tony!
MyJoys - Build your own FootJoys online