Yes today is my birthday. Every year now I lose some distance off the tee, my eyebrows get bushier, and I lose a few billion more brain cells.
Below is my list of eligible gifts I’d be willing to accept. This is the SAME list I posted on my birthday last year. For some reason none of these modest, easy to obtain and inexpensive items ever arrived last year.
1. 2008 Masters tickets. Isn’t there someone out there with an extra ticket to a practice round for me? I know you’re out there.
2. Golf at Augusta National.
3. A Porsche 911 Turbo, 911 GT 3 or Cayman. See pic below. (take your pick on the model but I prefer silver).
4. A golf trip to Scotland, St. Andrews and the rest (better include the airfare, spending money and hotels too).
5. Golf at Pinehurst #2.
6. Golf at Pebble Beach.
7. Golf at Bandon Dunes.
8. Golf at Shadow Creek (better include some Vegas gambling money and an evening at the Olympic Garden).
9. Golf at Pine Valley.
10. Golf at TPC Sawgrass.
That’s a pretty good list. More than one submission of each selection will gladly be accepted.
Butterflies and Hurricanes :: A documentary about a close female friend of mine