Hooked On Golf Blog

How not to dress on the golf course – Volume II

08.18.10 | Category: BoneheadsHow Not To

I haven’t done any posts for my new “How Not To” category for a while, so I’ve been on the lookout this week and caught some new material. Below is […]


Pomology Joint Formula

07.26.10 | Category: Golf FitnessMiscellaneousReviews

Anyone who has followed my golf sites knows I suffer from some pretty bad back pain.  And as of late I’ve had some tendinitis in the left elbow (golfer’s elbow) […]


Golf State Of Mind

07.25.10 | Category: Golf InstructionInstructionReviews

“Golf is 90% mental, and the other 10% is in your head.” I’m capable of hitting great golf shots.  I’ve hit thousands of them.  I’m also capable of completely gagging […]


How Not To Dress On The Golf Course – Part 1 of 1,000,000

06.02.10 | Category: How Not To

I’m sure I’ll have many additions to this “How Not To” category.  Here’s a prime example of How Not To dress on the golf course: I really don’t recommend wearing […]


How Not To Wear A Short Blue Dress

| Category: How Not To

I’m really enjoying the new HOG “How Not To” category. I’ve got lots of material. This photo was taken in Atlanta by yours truly the day after the Tuesday practice […]


How Not To Carry A Golf Bag

05.30.10 | Category: BoneheadsHow Not To

Yes, this dude below could be a lesson on “how not to dress on the golf course,” but he’s got incorrect golf bag carrying nailed.  Below are two images of […]


How Not To Wear Sunglasses

| Category: BoneheadsHow Not To

I played 18 holes with this guy (pictured) today.  It was very sunny all day. The ENTIRE 4.5 hours, this dude’s sunglasses were on the back of his bald head […]


New “How Not To” category added

| Category: How Not To

After seeing two different boneheads during my round today, who were doing two different bonheaded things, I decided I need to add a new category.   Yes I already have the […]

  • Login | Register
  • HOG InterviewGary Player

    Golf Legend Gary Player

  • Social Networks

    HOG Twitter

    Tony Korologos Twitter

    Google Plus


  • Partner Sites

  • Archives

  • Latest Golf Reviews