Thanks to this year’s sponsors! Please CLICK THEIR LINKS BELOW AND SUPPORT THEM! (Still working on 2nd place) Drum roll please… Grand Prize A custom engraved alligator skin golf belt […]
Is somebody going to stand up and give “Good Good” some competition? He just won his 2nd week in a row against roughly 200 opponents! Come on folks! For his […]
My very good pal Luke Swilor is a local guy who is working his way up to the PGA Tour. He’s playing mini tours and trying to pay the bills […]
Nike is coming out with the new Sumo SQ Sasquatch square driver. Callaway has the square FT-i driver. Many other golf companies which I visited with at the PGA Show […]
The latest Hooked On Golf Blog poll has closed. Though the top 31% of the voters understand the FedEx Cup, that leaves 69% who either don’t understand it or somewhat […]
TaylorMade Burner Driver 01:14 Taylormade r7 SuperQuad Driver 01:19 Jack Nicklaus Golf Driver Design 01:27 Nicklaus Dual Slot Wedge 00:53 New Taylormade Drivers 03:40 Nicklaus Golf Long Putters 02:56 Female […]
I just found one more video from my time at the TaylorMade booth in the 2007 PGA Merchandise Show. So this one is the final TaylorMade video I have. In […]
The final of my TaylorMade videos from the 2007 PGA Merchandise show. My pal Brian explains the “MATT” indoor fitting systems.
What is the BEST airline for golf travel?