Hooked On Golf Blog
thumbnail

A Look Back At 2010 – HOG

Part two of my look back at 2010.  This one is from the HOG (Hooked On Golf Blog) perspective.  What big events and happenings happened to, with or by HOG […]

thumbnail

SHOTMaster iPhone Application

11.17.10 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf GearGolf InstructionInstructionReviewsSoftware

SHOTmaster is a 99 cent iPhone/iPod/iPad golf application which provides some good basic instruction and golf tips.  The application provides textual as well as video golf instruction for nearly every […]

thumbnail

How not to be considerate of other golfers: Leave your sunflower seed hulls on the green

11.07.10 | Category: How Not ToInstruction

Leaving sunflower seed hulls on the greens is a prime example of how not to be considerate of other golfers. Please, please do not discard your sunflower seed hulls on […]

thumbnail

How not to carry a golf bag – Volume II

08.19.10 | Category: BoneheadsHow Not To

Volume two of “how not to carry a golf bag” features the low riding rock & roll guitar player golf bag carrying technique.  This looks similar to the way my […]

thumbnail

How not to dress on the golf course – Volume II

08.18.10 | Category: BoneheadsHow Not To

I haven’t done any posts for my new “How Not To” category for a while, so I’ve been on the lookout this week and caught some new material. Below is […]

thumbnail

Pomology Joint Formula

07.26.10 | Category: Golf FitnessMiscellaneousReviews

Anyone who has followed my golf sites knows I suffer from some pretty bad back pain.  And as of late I’ve had some tendinitis in the left elbow (golfer’s elbow) […]

thumbnail

Golf State Of Mind

07.25.10 | Category: Golf InstructionInstructionReviews

“Golf is 90% mental, and the other 10% is in your head.” I’m capable of hitting great golf shots.  I’ve hit thousands of them.  I’m also capable of completely gagging […]

thumbnail

How Not To Dress On The Golf Course – Part 1 of 1,000,000

06.02.10 | Category: How Not To

I’m sure I’ll have many additions to this “How Not To” category.  Here’s a prime example of How Not To dress on the golf course: I really don’t recommend wearing […]

  • Login | Register
  • HOG InterviewGary Player

    Golf Legend Gary Player


  • Social Networks

    HOG Twitter



    Tony Korologos Twitter



    Google Plus


    Facebook

  • Partner Sites

  • Archives