Hooked On Golf Blog

Golf State Of Mind

07.25.10 | Category: Golf InstructionInstructionReviews

“Golf is 90% mental, and the other 10% is in your head.” I’m capable of hitting great golf shots.  I’ve hit thousands of them.  I’m also capable of completely gagging […]


SKLZ Refiner Driver – hinged training club

11.22.09 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf ClubsGolf GearGolf InstructionInstructionReviews

Remember the Medicus from years ago?  The SKLZ Refiner series are clubs with a similar concept.   The Refiner Driver is a hinged training driver which shows breakdowns in your […]


Casio EX-FS10 could be a great camera for golf swing analysis

11.13.09 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf GearGolf InstructionInstruction

There are systems out there which are thousands of bucks, designed to analyze golf swings.  They can draw lines for posture, swing planes etc.  They also have super slow mo […]


Advise for chipping on tight lies

11.05.09 | Category: Golf InstructionHackersInstruction

The weather is changing here.  The grass on the courses has slowed or stopped growing.  When the courses aren’t covered in winter snow here in Utah and the grass is […]


2009 PGA Show – NURU golf training aids

02.02.09 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf InstructionGolf VideosInterviews

NURU has a model which will succeed in today’s economy with their extremely simple and affordable golf training aids. I had to split my interview into two chunks to fit […]


HOG world tour heading to PGA Expo in Vegas today

I’m packin’ my gear now (camera, laptop and a couple of golf shirts). I’ll be landing in Vegas in time for din-din tonight and then hitting the sack resting for […]


HOG and The Golf Space booked for Fall PGA Show

I just booked my flights and hotel for the 2008 PGA Fall Expo in Las Vegas.  I’ll do anything to eat lasagna at my favorite Italian restaurant, Batistas. The show […]


Interlink Golf Systems Instructional DVD Set

02.13.08 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf InstructionGolf VideosReviews

Craig Johnson’s Interlink Golf Systems (IGS) is a six DVD set of golf instructional videos, drills and techniques. The system has over nine hours worth of golf instruction, which is […]

  • Login | Register
  • HOG InterviewGary Player

    Golf Legend Gary Player

  • Social Networks



    HOG Twitter

    Tony Korologos Twitter

    Google Plus


  • Archives

  • Latest Golf Reviews