Hooked On Golf Blog
thumbnail

How to prevent cavities and gingivitis, plus check your club face alignment at the same time.

05.17.11 | Category: Golf InstructionInstruction

Did you know that four out of five golfing dentists prefer toothpaste and a tee to check their club face alignment? Take a small dab of toothpaste and put it […]

thumbnail

Dream54 Putting Aid

For those of you who want to keep your blade square, and also keep your putter on a perfect straight line during the putting stroke, here’s an aid which may […]

thumbnail

Tracking my statistics to improve my scores

04.02.11 | Category: Golf InstructionHackersInstructionMiscellaneous

Back in 2005 or so I wrote a little program to track my golf stats in PHP. It has morphed over the years and is now quite robust. I’ve implemented […]

thumbnail

Plumb Bob Correctly

03.01.11 | Category: Golf BooksGolf InstructionInstructionReviews

Wow this is my 2nd golf book review in one day.  I’m on fire.  Granted, this book is less than 10 pages long but who is counting? I don’t plum […]

thumbnail

Golfweek’s 101 Winning Golf Tips

I don’t read a lot of golf books.  I get sleepy two pages into the read, regardless of how good the book is.  It must be genetic.  As a result […]

thumbnail

A Look Back At 2010 – HOG

Part two of my look back at 2010.  This one is from the HOG (Hooked On Golf Blog) perspective.  What big events and happenings happened to, with or by HOG […]

thumbnail

SHOTMaster iPhone Application

11.17.10 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf GearGolf InstructionInstructionReviewsSoftware

SHOTmaster is a 99 cent iPhone/iPod/iPad golf application which provides some good basic instruction and golf tips.  The application provides textual as well as video golf instruction for nearly every […]

thumbnail

Golf State Of Mind

07.25.10 | Category: Golf InstructionInstructionReviews

“Golf is 90% mental, and the other 10% is in your head.” I’m capable of hitting great golf shots.  I’ve hit thousands of them.  I’m also capable of completely gagging […]

  • Login | Register
  • Latest Accessory ReviewGolf Accessory Review

    Flat Tee

    Latest Course ReviewSt Andrews New Course Review

    St Andrews New Course

  • HOG InterviewGary Player

    Golf Legend Gary Player


  • Social Networks

    Instagram

    Instagram

    HOG Twitter



    Tony Korologos Twitter



    Google Plus


    Facebook

  • Archives

  • Latest Golf Reviews