Hooked On Golf Blog
thumbnail

Golfweek’s 101 Winning Golf Tips

03.01.11 | Category: Golf BooksGolf InstructionInstructionReviews

I don’t read a lot of golf books.  I get sleepy two pages into the read, regardless of how good the book is.  It must be genetic.  As a result […]

thumbnail

A Look Back At 2010 – HOG

Part two of my look back at 2010.  This one is from the HOG (Hooked On Golf Blog) perspective.  What big events and happenings happened to, with or by HOG […]

thumbnail

SHOTMaster iPhone Application

11.17.10 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf GearGolf InstructionInstructionReviewsSoftware

SHOTmaster is a 99 cent iPhone/iPod/iPad golf application which provides some good basic instruction and golf tips.  The application provides textual as well as video golf instruction for nearly every […]

thumbnail

Golf State Of Mind

07.25.10 | Category: Golf InstructionInstructionReviews

“Golf is 90% mental, and the other 10% is in your head.” I’m capable of hitting great golf shots.  I’ve hit thousands of them.  I’m also capable of completely gagging […]

thumbnail

SKLZ Refiner Driver – hinged training club

11.22.09 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf ClubsGolf GearGolf InstructionInstructionReviews

Remember the Medicus from years ago?  The SKLZ Refiner series are clubs with a similar concept.   The Refiner Driver is a hinged training driver which shows breakdowns in your […]

thumbnail

Casio EX-FS10 could be a great camera for golf swing analysis

11.13.09 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf GearGolf InstructionInstruction

There are systems out there which are thousands of bucks, designed to analyze golf swings.  They can draw lines for posture, swing planes etc.  They also have super slow mo […]

thumbnail

Advise for chipping on tight lies

11.05.09 | Category: Golf InstructionHackersInstruction

The weather is changing here.  The grass on the courses has slowed or stopped growing.  When the courses aren’t covered in winter snow here in Utah and the grass is […]

thumbnail

2009 PGA Show – NURU golf training aids

02.02.09 | Category: Golf AccessoriesGolf InstructionGolf VideosInterviews

NURU has a model which will succeed in today’s economy with their extremely simple and affordable golf training aids. I had to split my interview into two chunks to fit […]

  • Login | Register
  • HOG InterviewGary Player

    Golf Legend Gary Player

  • Latest Course ReviewMichigan Golf Course

    University of Michigan Golf Course

    Latest Golf Club ReviewTaylorMade Irons Review

    TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons

  • golf tip a day

  • Social Networks

    HOG Twitter



    Tony Korologos Twitter



    Google Plus


    Facebook

  • Partner Sites

  • Archives