My winter torture continues. Now in my hands is a micro golf GPS from GolfBuddy, the CT2. I’m hoping for some global warming so the snow melts fast and the courses open up, allowing me to start testing this baby. For now, here’s a picture and a few of the features listed below. Pray for the snow to melt.
Golf Buddy CT2 Mini Golf GPS
- Versatile design fits in pockets & clips to towel rings, belts, lanyards, golf bags, etc.
- Dynamic green view with pin placement and distance readings from the golfer’s perspective
- Distances to front/center/back of the green
- Distances to hazards and layups
- Digital scorecard
- Automatic course/hold recognition
- Legal for tournament play
- Rechargeable battery provies up to 17 hours of golf GPS
- GPS Odometer
- Waterproof up to 10 meters
- Lanyard included