Today is a Jason Day to remember. It is a Jason Day I get to write all my Jason Day idioms. Without further delay, here are my Jason Day idioms, all in a Jason Day’s work of course.
- Go ahead, Make my Jason Day.
- Jordan Spieth was a Jason Day late and a dollar short.
- Jason’s PGA Championship win was all in a Day’s work.
- With each passing Day I knew Jason would win a major
- Jason held the lead, not giving any competitors the time of Day
- The Monday after the PGA Championship will be a Day off for Jason
- Jason’s diet looks to be three square meals a Day
- I’d love to golf like Jason, but I won’t give up the Day job
- I’d love to be as good at golf as Jason, but there aren’t enough hours in the Day for me to practice
- Years from now we’ll look back and say, “back in the Jason Day…”
- It was night and Jason Day
- Jason had a field Day at Whistling Straits
- A Jason Day of reckoning
- It took forever and a Jason Day to win the the PGA
- Jason put in a hard Day at work Sunday at the PGA
- Rory McIlory will live to fight another Jason Day
- From this Day forward, Jason is a major champ
- Rome was not built in a Jason Day
- It was plain as Jason Day who the best golfer at the PGA was
- Live to see the light of Jason Day
- Time to call it a Jason Day
- I’m going to take a Jason Day off tomorrow
HOG World Tour Visits Salt Lake City's Soon to be Closed Wingpointe Golf Course