I know that the new TaylorMade SLDR slider driver just came out and it is the longest driver they’ve ever made. There’s a lot of excitement about it. But I have top secret connection who got me a new TaylorMade prototype driver which we may be seeing in the next six months to perhaps year from now. I’ve been hitting this thing for a couple of weeks and let me tell you, this thing is LONG! It took me a bit to get the settings dialed in but when I did, it was amazing!
Below are the current details and specs for the new prototype TaylorMade Super Mega-Quad Core i111.4 Driver. Its a beast!
• Mega-Quad Core i111.4 Technology
• Hybrid iOS/Android/TMAG Operating System
• Loft, Lie, Swingweight, Face Angle, Shaft Flex Adjusted Via Software
• Built In Golf GPS With 40,000,000 Courses Pre-Loaded
• Internal Monitor Supports Resolutions up to 13,696×10,696
• Built-In WiFi and 6G Cellular Connectivity
• Hybrid Can Opener/Cigar Cutter
• HDMI Port (supports up to 5 monitors)
• Dual Ethernet Ports – 10 USB Ports
• Built In Firewall
• Speaker/Headphone Jacks
• 6 Thunderbolt Ports
This isn’t the first TaylorMade prototype HOG has uncovered. Remember a few years back the TaylorMade r15 SuperMegaQuad proto?