6:06AM Salt Lake International Airport
My alarm was set for 4:15AM, but I woke up at 3:55AM. Must have been a little excited about the next leg of the HOG World Tour. Today I’m traveling to Gaylord, Michigan to stay at the famous Treetops Resort.
I’ll be in Michigan through Thursday to play and review the following:
- Treetops Resort
- Black Forest Golf Club, a Tom Doak design. Doak is one of my favorites golf course architects.
- Treetops, Treetops Smith Course
- Premier Course, a Tom Fazio design
- Black Lake Golf Club, a Rees Jones design owned by the UAW in Onaway, Michigan
- Ostego Golf Club Tribute Course, a Robbins/Koch design
I’m waiting to board my flight which first stops in Chicago for a couple of hours, then it is off to Traverse City, Michigan. From there to Treetops. I’ll be checking in when I get to Chicago.
Ostego Golf Club
Stay tuned here and to my two Twitter feeds @hoggolfblog and @thegolfspace as well as my Facebook page for live updates.
HOG World Tour - Black Forest Golf Club & "Threetops" in Gaylord, Michigan