Motorola MOTOACTV Golf Edition - click to zoom
Here’s an interesting product coming out from Motorola. The unit is a MOTOACTV. The MOTOACTV has quite a feature set:
- GOLF GPS with 20,000 course database
- Virtual caddy, tracking scores, clubs, statistics
- Syncs via wireless for study and visualization with home website
- tracks fitness activities like time, distance, speed, calories burned
- MP3 player
Oh, did I mention it does all this from your WRIST?
I hope to be posting a review of the unit soon. No word yet from Motorola when they asked for my suggestions for these features:
- Makes homemade pizza from its own handmade dough and spicy pizza sauce
- Pours frosty beverages
- Fetches me the remote
Full Press Release
For the WHOLE story check out this press release on the MOTOACTV.
Arnold Palmer Invitational Weekend TV Times - Can Tiger Woods Finish This Time?