Thanks to all my pals for the birthday wishes. That day is today.
Below is my list of eligible gifts I’d be willing to accept. There’s still time to shop… This is the SAME list I posted on my birthday last year and the year before. For some reason none of these modest, easy to obtain and inexpensive items have ever arrived. I’m sure they got lost in shipping.
1. 2011 Masters tickets. Isn’t there someone out there with an extra ticket to a practice round for me? I know you’re out there.
2. Golf at Augusta National.
3. A Porsche 911 Turbo, 911 GT 3 or Cayman. See pic below. (take your pick on the model but I prefer silver).
4. A golf trip to Scotland, St. Andrews and the rest (better include the airfare, spending money and hotels too).
5. Golf at Pinehurst #2.
6. Golf at Pebble Beach.
7. Golf at Bandon Dunes.
8. Golf at Shadow Creek (better include some Vegas gambling money and an evening at the Olympic Garden).
9. Golf at Pine Valley.
10. Golf at TPC Sawgrass.
That’s a pretty good list. More than one submission of each selection will gladly be accepted.
Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-10-10