Yes today is my birthday. Every year now I lose some distance off the tee, I get a few more gray hairs, my eyebrows get bushier (thanks pop), and I lose a few billion more brain cells.
Below is my list of eligible gifts I’d be willing to accept. This is the SAME list I posted on my birthday last year, and the year before and so on… For some reason none of these modest, easy to obtain and inexpensive items ever arrived last year.
1. 2009 Masters tickets. Isn’t there someone out there with an extra ticket to a practice round for me? I know you’re out there.
2. Golf at Augusta National.
3. A Porsche 911 Turbo, 911 GT 3 or Cayman. I prefer silver similar to picture below
4. A golf trip to St. Andrews (better include the airfare, spending money and hotels too).
5. Golf at Pinehurst #2.
6. Golf at Pebble Beach.
7. Golf at Bandon Dunes.
8. Golf at Shadow Creek (better include some Vegas gambling money and an evening at the Olympic Garden).
9. Golf at Pine Valley.
10. Golf at TPC Sawgrass.
11. A round of golf, including the 19th hole with Anna Rawson.
That’s a pretty good list. More than one submission of each selection will gladly be accepted.